- The course and registration fees are entirely non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-adjustable in any case.
- An exception is made in the case of the “Free Digital Marketing Course”, in which the entire amount is refundable after the student successfully attends all the classes. In case, student is absent from classes, the entire security fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-adjustable in any case.
- After registration is canceled, all the fees deposited to the institute will become null and void.
Refunds of Fees are possible if
- Courses registered which are not available anymore or cancelled.
- Security amount taken for “Free Digital Marketing” course.
- Students initiates a refund request within 1 week after attending the classes of the enrolled course. To initiate a refund request please write to us at [email protected] or submit a refund request in writing to us.
The Digital Society, Delhi reserves the right to administer administrative fees or penalty fees.
- All above guidelines are subject to change anytime without any prior intimation by The Digital Society, Delhi and institute reserves all the rights.
- The guidelines will apply for all the courses offered by The Digital Society, Delhi.
- We inform through various means to aspirants and students about such changes every time.
All the disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction.
Know more about our Terms & Conditions and Other Policies:
Payment and Refund Policy: https://thedigitalsociety.in/payment-and-refund-policy/